Painter / Bodyworker – ($18-26/hr.)
Chance Rides is currently seeking an experienced Painter / Bodyworker to join the team.
Primary Job Duties (including but not limited too):
- Prep and paint fiberglass, steel and aluminum parts of various shapes and sizes.
- Perform bodywork duties (prepare fiberglass with both glass and bondo, sanding, filling, etc.)
- Mix all paint and bodywork related material
- Operate forklift and overhead cranes as needed
- Assemble, operate, maintain and clean spray painting equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Skills / Requirements:
- At least 1 year of relevant bodywork, painting and paint prep experience
- Ability to achieve desired paint thickness
- Prior experience with proportioning units and mixing colors is preferred
- Previous forklift experience
- Ability to work within deadlines, follow verbal instructions and work independently
- Great attention to detail and thorough inspection of work
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, respirator physical and fit test, drug screen and background check
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Chance Rides Offers:
- Competitive hourly wage – $18-26/hr. (commensurate with experience)
- Comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Perfect Attendance Awards Program
- Personal, Vacation and Holiday Pay
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Chance Rides has been manufacturing a diverse line of amusement ride products including trains, trams, carousels, thrill rides, and roller coasters for over 60 years through the course of continued family ownership. Our nearly 20-acre site with 300,000 sq. ft. of indoor space is in Wichita, Kansas, in the heart of America. Chance Rides employs a dedicated team of skilled workers. Our products serve customers that include large theme parks, small to medium-sized regional amusement parks, FECs, zoos, and aquariums, plus stand-alone attraction venues. We have manufactured, delivered, and installed over 5,000 amusement rides, roller coasters, observation wheels, and people movers, that continue to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Chance Rides is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply below with our quick online application form.
*Required fields. Resume optional.