Project Manager – ($75 – 100k)
Chance Rides is currently seeking a Project Manager to join the team.
Chance Rides Manufacturing, a family owned and operated company located in Wichita, KS has been delivering entertainment to the amusement industry since 1961. We take pride in being a leading manufacturer of amusement rides and people movers worldwide.
For over 60 years, Chance Rides has been at the heart of manufacturing excellence in the amusement industry and we are committed to continuing that standard of excellence for many more years to come. Chance Rides is currently seeking the following position: Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for directing all phases of projects from inception through completion and acts as primary customer contact to meet project objectives. This individual is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Drive projects to completion on time with passion, drive, accountability, and problem solving
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress
- Manage relationships with clients and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and take corrective actions
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation per internal and external requirements
- Promote a positive, team environment on both the company and client side
- Communicate effectively with clients to meet project scope and timeline deliverables
- Track and report project status to management and clients on a regular basis
- Lead project meetings and track progress on all open action items
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering preferred)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience successfully managing challenging manufacturing and/or construction projects
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and ever-changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Project (experience with CAD a plus)
- Team oriented with a positive, get-it-done attitude
- Occasional domestic and international travel
Chance Rides Offers:
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Personal, Vacation and Holiday Pay
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Chance Rides is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply below with our quick online application form.
*Required fields. Resume optional.