Mechanical Assembler – ($18-23/hr.)
Chance Rides is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Assembler to join the team.
Requirements include (but not limited to):
- Must have good knowledge of mechanical and electrical assemblies.
- Must be mechanically inclined and highly skilled in using hand and power tools.
- Requires high attention to detail and ability to read blueprints.
- Candidate must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Candidate must be able to maintain 1st shift employment, work OT as needed, follow written and verbal instructions, work within production deadlines, work both independently and with a team of people, lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check.
Preferred Skills: The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of heavy manufacturing assembly experience. Highly proficient with hand and power tools. Experience with crating and securing loads on flatbed trailers. Carpentry experience (using saws,nail guns, etc.) a definite plus.
Chance Rides Offers:
- Competitive hourly wage – $18-23/hr. (commensurate with experience)
- Comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Performance reviews (at 90 days and annual)
- Flex Spending Account/Health Savings Account
- Personal, Vacation and Holiday Pay
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Chance Rides has been manufacturing a diverse line of amusement ride products including trains, trams, carousels, thrill rides, and roller coasters for over 60 years through the course of continued family ownership. Our nearly 20-acre site with 300,000 sq. ft. of indoor space is in Wichita, Kansas, in the heart of America. Chance Rides employs a dedicated team of skilled workers. Our products serve customers that include large theme parks, small to medium-sized regional amusement parks, FECs, zoos, and aquariums, plus stand-alone attraction venues. We have manufactured, delivered, and installed over 5,000 amusement rides, roller coasters, observation wheels, and people movers, that continue to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Chance Rides is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply below with our quick online application form.
*Required fields. Resume optional.